My List
I was tagged by Sheila, Julie & Karen
What I was doing 10 years ago:
wow, I can't remember that long ago. 1998 wasn't the best year of my life. In August my grandma Porter passed away, Sept. my son Michael was diagnosed with Leukemia. Actually the spring of 1998 was a great spring. We took off and went to Seattle for a week vacation and had a blast. Then on the way home, we lost the transmission in the van and Dennis had to fly home and the rest of us stayed a few more days and enjoyed more time off.
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Get bookwork done, ugh
2. Try to stay warm
3. Get Brandon ready for his GT program
4. Get ready for our Bone Marrow Drive on Friday
Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Chips & Salsa
2. Popcorn
3. Anything chocolate
What would I do if I were a billionaire:
1. Not tell anyone, except my hubby and family, well not all of my family.
2. Pay Tithe and help youth group
3. Give some to the Canadian Inland Mission in memory of my dad
4. Give some to Childrens Hospital
5. Pay off bills
6. remodel my house & do lots of landscaping
7. Help people in need
Three of my bad habits:
1. Lack of exercise
2. I am a bad procastinator
3. I am a pack rat, clutter bug, etc.
Places I have lived:
1. Kuna, ID
2. Midvale, ID
3. Kuna, ID
4. Greenleaf, ID
5. Seattle, WA
6. Nampa, ID
7. Greenleaf, ID
8. Seattle, WA
Jobs I have had:
1. Lawn mower
2. Dishwaser at the Odd Fellow retirement home
3. Owyhee Publishing 2 or 3 times
4. Insta Print
5. Mountain View Equipment
6. Insurance office
7. Chiropratic office
8. School lunch cook sub
9. Greenleaf Cemetery maintenance
People that I want to know more about
1. Talisha Taylor
2. Shari Harris
3. Robin Ryan (Girl your picture looked great yesterday, I had those same glasses ILY)
4. Avis Germain
Monday, April 21, 2008
I've been tagged ~ Now you are it!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment