My Crystal has graduated from TVCC, WOW time flies. I never really understood that one until recently. My baby girl graduates from high school and now Crystal from College. She will be attending NNU soon to finish her nursing degree which is something she has always wanted to do. I am so proud of you Crystal, you have set your sites on what you want and have risen to that goal. YOU GO GIRL!
This picture was always my favorite, she was so tired and just wanted to go to sleep, so she kept kissing me "nigh night".![]()
Another favorite with her "geanny"

her favorite horse!
party at Uncle Joes boondocks!
Crystal was flowergirl in Sheila and Duanes wedding!
Crystal & Kyra
This picture always makes me smile. You can tell these 2 loved each other alot. Michael loved Crystal so much and Crystal was so good to Michael. They were great friends. (thanks Crystal)
l to r: Katie, Kieria, Amanda & Ashley. Tyson, Crystal & Megan
high school tip off

walking across the stage to get her diploma
Crystal Patrick and Cole Cooper
One Proud momma!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
College Graduate!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww......I remember those days well!
Crys was and is a sweetheart!
PLEASE don't tell me that is what is going to happen to my little girls!!! Crystal was such a cute little girl and was so fun to babysit too! I know you are proud of her!
Post a Comment