July 4th, some of us Amans met at the Vale Rodeo. I throughly enjoyed it cause I love my family and I love rodeos. I had 2 great nephews TJ Barksdale & James Wallace and 3 great nieces, Arianna Gonzalez, Kenlee & Alyssa Horn that rode in the Mutton Bustin'. I tell you that was so entertaining and I am SO VERY proud of them all for hanging on. They all tried so hard. I think TJ ended up with the battle scares. Then Brandon tried to ride a steer and he hung on for a bit. I just enjoyed the time spent laughing and having a good time with my family.



Arianna waiting to ride!
Randy Aman & Mitchell Vanderweil
I don't know what to say. Terry & Pete
Pete and his granddaughter Arianna
Kenlee Horn on the fence with her medal. On the other side of her is the rest of the busters! Great job everyone!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Friday, July 4th!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment