CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great job Crystal!

For years, Crystal has been interested in photography. She would always talk my camera and who knows what kinda pictures I would have until they were developed. I love the digital camera for that one aspect.

She took a class at TVCC for photography and then was taking some pictures. They are some awesome shots.

She decided to submit some in the Owyhee County Fair this week and went down last night and she won 1st place on this photo.



that is the new bridge over Indian Creek in Caldwell. The rounded things were rafters of the old ID Store

1 comments:

julie f said...

Lisa,

Your comment on my blog was so dear. I actually have thought of you often, as my boys have been growing, and all that you have gone through with your Michael...I can only pray that I would have the trust and rest in God's plan that you exhibited. You have been an inspiration and blessing to so many of us. I know the pain must never go away.

It's fun to see your growing family...your girls are beautiful. Can't believe how grown up they are!!!