CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baseball





Brandon is playing on the Notus Major League this year. He was asked to move up because his age group, the team had way too many kids playing and Brandon understands the game and loves it. I like it cause he is a kid you have to challenge to get him to put his best foot out. So since these kids are 12-13 year olds, he is having to prove himself. I think that is great for him. The team has had 2 games so far and we aren't doing very well. But we have 14+ games to improve, so . . . . we are hoping. (Brandon is in the blue shirt w/black pants)
Brandon is playing alot of different positions. He likes catcher, but sometimes gets too tired to last very long. It seems really funny cause one of his coaches, I went to school with. Small world.

0 comments: