WOW I found this old blog I was doing years ago and enjoyed remembering some of the things I had blogged about, but then I think ole facebook got in my way and I quit blogging. I have missed it, but not sure if I can get back into the groove of making it a habit. EXCEPT that I am in Harvest again. A lot has happened, let me think Crystal and Cole moved off to Texas for work and have moved for the 2nd time since getting there. They are now in Denton and doing well. I miss them but SO proud of them living on their own and living their dreams. Kyra is back from Wyoming and doing good, she is working at Starbucks and loves it and also part time at the GFA daycare. Brandon is now a sophomore at Notus and enjoying football. Last year he wanted to play Lacrosse which we had never even watched anything about it. SO . . . he signed up to play for Vallivue. It was a big commitment picking him up at Notus, hurrying to Vallivue and practicing for hours. BUT it was so worth it to see him succeed and enjoy the game and make some GREAT friends. It is a very exciting sport and I still have a lot to learn, and I am very excited to start another season. Dennis and I are growing older and enjoying more of life. I am still madly in love with him as I was 28 years ago when I said I would marry him. We have definitely been through a lot but we have committed to stick together. I am going to try and blog tomorrow.
Monday, October 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment