I don't have any thing interesting to post and since it has been awhile, I will copy Sheila on this!
Just for fun, here are my ten favorite places to go (in no particular order):
1. Mountains where there are trees, water, snow, lots of wildlife
2. Camping
3. Coffee with friends
4. Seattle, Washington with my hubby and children
5. Small town Rodeos
6. The HUGE Goodwill in Seattle
7. Oregon coast
8. Horseback riding in the Owyhees
9. taking a long drive through small towns and communites and stopping at EVERY cemetery I can find and looking at all the neat headstones, etc. (I know, I am weird)
10. watching a good ball game, either basketball, softball, baseball, etc.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Just cause!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cemeteries?????
You are weird!
I love you anyway-
Sheila
I love to look through cemeteries, always have and probably always will.
heheheh
Lisa,
I don't think you are weird at all. I used to LOVE going to cemeteries and reading the epitaphs. The one in Idaho City is cool. There is also one in Old Town Boise that is way cool too. I think it is by or off of Warm Springs Ave.
I hope this finds you doing well. I like the new template that you have for your blog!
Have a great day!
Kristi
Oh, I love all the flip flops
Post a Comment