
Justin & Crystal! Justin was born in October and Crystal in December. Soon they became friends and Crystal began to boss Justin around. Justin was very good at telling her she was bossy, but that didn't seem to bother her.
Now they are both grown and have made this momma and Aunt very proud. Justin has grown up to be a very awesome young man, dedicated to God and his family and I think he even loves his aunt Lisa.
Crystal has grown up and dedicated her life to God and is becoming a awesome young lady.
Both are graduating from College this spring. Justin is graduating from CSI in Twin on Friday, May 9th. Crystal will be graduating from TVCC in Ontario on June 13th. Both of them have accomplished alot and I am so proud of them
I love you both
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Cousins & Friends!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment