CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Life is good!

I haven't blogged for awhile, probably because there is SO much going on, I don't know where to start or finish. So just a run down of what is going on.

Prom is over for Kyra ~ she had fun
Brandon has started baseball ~ and I love the warm weather when it is baseball season
Crystal is busy with college, she graduates from TVCC the middle of June.
Dennis has been busy at work and we have turned in our insurance papers for our barn, so hopefully soon, we will have something up.
I have been busy with everything.
Kyra graduates May 25th, got a lot to do. They start softball district tournaments on Friday.

Anyway, now you know why I am busy. I will blog more after graduation, when I am getting ready for the Family Reunion.

Love to all!

1 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Life is good, and God is good!

Take care of yourself during this busy time!