We decided to get away for the weekend. It was kinda a spur of the moment thing and we couldn't leave until Saturday morning cause I wanted to attend Troy Fosters wedding. Crystal had plans so she couldn't go with us, but Kyra, Dennis, Brandon and I loaded up and headed to Twin Falls. We were going to stay at the KOA campgrounds instead of a motel cause it was alot cheaper and really, really nice. We had a little cabin and it was real nice. We stopped at Malad Canyon and walked around, it is beautiful and amazing. Then we drove through Buhl and stopped at Smiths Dairy and had ice cream and bought REAL milk. (can you tell I am impressed?) Then we drove onto Twin Falls, through Filer and got our cabin. I will post some pictures, it was awesome, I think that is the way we are going to try to travel now.
We attended the Twin Falls County Fair & Rodeo, it is a big fair and rodeo. I was shocked. Then we got up early on Sunday and met cousins Clayton and Andrea at Idaho Joes and had breakfast. It was SO NICE to visit with them again and catch up. It seems we have gotten so busy, we don't see each other too much. I know Andrea and I could talk for days, we have WAY TOO much in common.
Then we left and went home though Bruneau and Grand View and stopped at the Emu Museum. We have said for years, we were going to stop and we finally did. WOW, talk about alot of history and fun things. It took us close to 2 hours to go through in and enjoy it.
So here are some photos of our weekend.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Labor Day weekend!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
People think I'm crazy but I love Twin. Wish we could move there! Looks like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment