Virginia Aman has a Birthday today. Actually she is better know to me as Mom or Honey. I have always admired my mom for many things. She is one tough ole lady. She has put up with alot between her rodeo-cowboy-preacher husband and 6 kids and lots of grandkids, etc. She has been a rock in my life.
I love you mom!
Happy Birthday!
This was taken last Christmas.
mom and dad years ago
Virgina Ruth Porter
See what happens when a man and woman love each other and move to the desert????
The 6 children and mom
Me and my mommy!
Friday, November 7, 2008
My Mommy
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww...that was sweet! She is wonderful and we love her too!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady that we think the world of.
Avis and Bruce
Awww...what a wonderful tribute. I've heard great things about your mom. You did awesome!!
Post a Comment