CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break




Wednesday morning at 4 a.m., we left our little home in Greenleaf and headed to the Oregon Coast, we went to visit and stay the night with our cousins in Junction City, Linda and Larry. Larry is a miracle man. He just survived death, with alot of prayer, this man is a walking miracle and someday soon, I am going to tell you all about it.

On the way to Junction City, it snowed so bad on the pass, it was amazing. I drove through the pass while Dennis tried to sleep. I was amazed at the amount of snow on the sides of the road.
Then almost as soon as it started snowing, we noticed it was raining and nice.



This is the Oregon Coast, we traveled to Hwy 101 and are driving down to the Redwood Forest (Dennis idea). We took along time to get to Cresent City, where we are staying tonight, because we stopped ALOT and looked at all the cool places along the way.








I will take lots of pictures tomorrow from the Redwood Forest and all the fun things we will be doing, but I am tired. Good night and God Bless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey looks like its been a nice trip! Hope you guys are having funn see ya soon love ya

SheilaDy said...

Oh, I love the coast!

Have lots of fun, but don't let a redwood fall on you or a tsunami carry you off to Tanzania!

Love ya!

Sister Sue said...

Oh, I can't wait to get there myself. There is just something about the coast.....
You guys have a safe trip.
Love you much. We leave in the morning after church.
Sue