CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday

Well today has been a very normal Wednesday and I need to blog. I was so hoping something would happen like I would find my watch that I have been looking for for several years; my mom would come and visit me; my friend from California would call and say "Hey, I am in town, let's do coffee"; my husband would tell me we were going to retire and move to Montana; Crystal would say she had a full ride scholarship to nursing school; Kyra would tell me she has decided on what she is doing; or one of my dear sweet customers would give me a lottery ticket and tonight I would find out I hit the jackpot; SOMETHING! But instead not much happened. Oh wait ~ Scott's Ice in Caldwell burned. I bought 25 baby chicks at an FFA auction. Dennis and Kyra went to the bank for me and then went and bought a mitt for softball. Brandon is out riding his bike. Crystal is out of class for the day and still trying to figure out how to pay for college. I am still keeping my "lent". I slipped a few days ago and had a cup of foo foo coffee, but I am better now. So there is not much going on.

2 comments:

Gramma Brobeck! said...

WELL YOU MADE THAT BORING DAY SEEM AWFUL INTERESTING!! Thanks for the fun!!

SheilaDy said...

I love you no matter what "doesn't" happen!