CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The most beautiful ride in the world!




Well earlier I posted that we would be going to Tahoe to watch our friend Jake ride in the Century ride with Team in Training in memory of Michael. Well . . . . challenges beyond my control, mostly way beyond, kept us from going. I was bummed, I cried for hours, I felt bad and horrid and then angry . . . .but anyway. We got reports through out the ride, well pictures from Dennis Brobeck. Jake, his beautiful wife, Rachel, Donna and Dennis all went. I hear they had a great time. Jake crossed the finish line in 6 hours and 4 minutes or something like that. WOW 100 miles!! He came in 2nd in his team. I am so proud of him. I know Michael would have been also. I hope they don't mind, but I posted pictures that Donna sent to me.




I love you Jake and Rachel and THANK YOU!


0 comments: