Weekend before last (hehe) was a great weekend. Early, Friday morning, I got into a big ole red Ford truck headed to Portland with some old friends and some girls I had no idea who they were, but figured I would get out of my comfort zone and make new friendsm (the older I get, the harder it is for me to get outa my comfort zone)
There were 10 of us headed to the Women of Faith Conference. I have attended several of these, but it has been a few years since my last visit.
My sister, Sue is very much a great advertisement for these conferences. She informed me several months ago I WAS going this year. I was a little reluctant, but decided I needed to go, for ME! Fall is always a busy time of year for us, our business is on call basically 24 hours a day for harvest breakdowns, etc. And I am once again working beet harvest at the Wilder Scare House, so I had to make sure all my ducks were in a row. (that stresses me out way too much sometimes). Anyway we had a great trip and got into Portland in great time.
The conference started Friday night and we were met by Vicki, my oldest older niece. I am so glad I got to spend some time with Vick. We stayed up way too late for over 40 girls, but we did have a great time.
We returned home Monday evening, to hit the ground running.
For someone with a new camera and who takes it everywhere she goes, I sure didn't get very many pictures. Oh wait, I do have some I can share, someday!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Amazing Freedom!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm SOOOOO jealous - I would have loved to have gone. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Excuse me! With all the pictures you took, this the one you use??????
Come on! Give us something worth looking at.
I had a blast with you in Portland!
Love ya,
Sheila
most of them are on my phone, including the one with your momma having a GREAT time in the motel.!
Lisa Dyan!!!! you had better behave!!!!!
I am so glad you got to go this year! It was fun having you with us. The comment Trina (Rose's sister) made that she wondered what our mother was like when she was watching us keep time to the music...hahahahaha
Love,
sue
I had a great time! I'm so glad you were able to go this year!
Love ya!
Well Sue B ~ I am still trying to figure out how to load the video OFF my phone and onto YOUTUBE. Maybe Anita and Kevin can help me, wait did I send that to him.
I had fun, still trying to catch up on my sleep.
Post a Comment