CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

More blogs later!


It is fall time and that always means a very busy time for us at work. I am working sugarbeet harvest again, this is the 6th year and I do enjoy it, but it usually means coming back to work with a mess that takes me a year to get out of, well it seems like it.

Tomorrow morning, I am leaving with 2 van loads of women, yeah I am crazy I know and we are going to the Women of Faith Conference in Portland. We are meeting my niece, Vicki, there and attending the conference. Coming back on Monday and starting harvest on Tuesday. So . . . wish me luck.

I will not be blogging for awhile, but you can always leave me emails, comments, etc. and I will return them when I can.

Here is a picture of some of the gang I am going with. After looking at it, please, remember me!

1 comments:

RicKaren said...

Have a very fun time this weekend!