On Sunday, we loaded up a butchered pig, 3 children and Dennis and I headed across the state line to Juntura, Oregon. I had never been there before, but a couple that Crystal met through the airport, he is a helo pilot, Bill and Anita, had purchased our pig we had butchered, so we were taking it to them.
WOW!!! The country is BEAUTIFUL!!! They live about 20 miles off the highway in the boondocks and I immediately fell in love with the country side. Bill and Anita are such great people. I told them all I was ready to move. I love it. Here are some pictures of our trip.
They live above Beulah reservour, not much water in it this time of year. We saw alot of deer, cattle, geese and alot of burned up grazing land.
The first picture, well . .. what do you think it is???
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
A road trip
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lisa,
HI! I am such a goofball. I have finally read the comments that people have made on my blog. Thank you so much for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate your "OHHHHHHHH!" :)
I hope this finds you doing well. The slide show of the fire is quite amazing. I am sorry about Michael's things. That is hard.
God bless you and take care.
Kristi
Post a Comment