CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

It is starting ~~ BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!
Dennis always suffers for his birthday. I am usually in harvest, like this year, and so he is forgotten until harvest is over. Well not really, but we still feel sorry for him. We are not a family that really "celebrates" birthdays, we still do our routine, get up, go to work-school, go through the day as normal. We do get a dinner that we want, and sometimes a gift or two. We celebrated Dennis' birthday yesterday, but going to Golden Corral after church with our friends, the Bethelyons. I of course, didn't get any pictures, but we did have a great time. (Cole was with us too) We told them it was Dennis' birthday, so they came and sang to him and made him stand up and hold the salt and pepper shakers and shake them while they sang, it was quite comical.
He is going to his "Aunt Ferns" house on Wednesday night to celebrate his and his uncle Alvins birthday.

Saturday, we celebrated Grandma Smallwoods 96th birthday at her house with a hot dog roast, that is what she wanted. (She is such a go getter for 96)

Now we are starting our birthday list
Dennis, 10/29
Uncle Alvin 10/31
Cherylyn 11/2
Me 11/4
Sue 11/5
Mom 11/7
Brandon 11/8
Susie 11/9
Kayla 11/10
Kenlee 11/17/03 (Sorry, I missed this one)
Michaels would be 11/20
Aunt Fern is 11/17 (??)
Sandy 11/23 (??)
Pete and Joyce are going to celebrate (I THINK) 45 years
Aaron and Cherylyn are celebrating their 9th??
I sure hope I didn't forget anyone!!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!

4 comments:

SheilaDy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!

THANK YOU FOR THE LIST, LISA.

LOVE YOU,
SHEILA

Sister Sue said...

Lisa,
Kenlee's is the 17th. She will be 4 years old.
It is hard to remember them all.

Happy Birthday to Dennis. I thought about him several times today and was going to call,....
Did he get my card?..on time?
Love you, Sue

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

OH MY, I knew it was sometime this month. Sorry Kenlee!!! I will correct it!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Dennis! You don't look a day over 39!