Having a birthday today! Sue is my much older sister that I love dearly! You see my mom and dad were very surprised when they realized they "were having ANOTHER baby". My sister is 15 years older than I am, well I was born on November 4 and she turned 15 the next day. I do believe she was happy that I arrived into this big family cause she was out numbered by the boys. When I turned 15, I tho't there is no way I would have been happy to have a baby in the house. Anyway, back to Sue.
This pictures is how I remember Sue growing up. She always was fluffing her hair up in this big do's. She tried so hard to do my hair, but I didn't like do's and still don't. She would pin curl my hair on Saturday nights, only to have me wet it down before church on Sunday morning. I realize now how hard she tried to make me a girly girl. Sorry Sue, it never happened! Within a few years after my arrival into this family, Sue went off to Bible college. I hated it cause I was left with boys! They picked on me all the time, something terrible. She also ran off to New Mexico to work in a Navajo mission there, we went to visit her there.
I have tons of memories with Sue, some I am sure she would like to forget. ( a very recent video clip I have of her rooting for BSU in a motel room "Oh baby" I need say no more).
Sue is my bestest friends, we don't always agree, but she has usually got the best advise for me, more than likely she will encourage me to pray about it and trust God.
Sue, I love you and thanks for your great sense of humor.
Monday, November 5, 2007
My sista is ~~
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is the best!
Post a Comment