CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!

We left on Wednesday and drove to Federal Way, Washington for Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a good meal on Thanksgiving at Rod & Cyndi's house with alot of friends. Then the girls and I went to my brother Terrys house to see his family. When I walked in the door, my great-nephew James wanted to play tag and I was it. I think he wore us all out and the others were glad we were there to entertain him. We enjoyed a great visit with them.
Later we visited with Larissa, and Larry Foster and his children, Chad and Chelsea. WOW, when I see these kids, I realized I AM AGING! Larry kept us all laughing at his stories and it brought back alot of memories of years ago.
We arrived home Sunday afternoon and the roads were really good, no snow on them, unlike last year.


This is James, playing "you're IT"


Randy


Melissa, Blake, Jimmy & James


Jessica, Michael & little Jaden


Larry "Rove" telling Don all about it!

0 comments: