Well it seems crazy, I haven't blogged since the Vale Rodeo, that is sad and YES, Sheila reminded me again. Someday, she is going to forget and I can blogg her a message. I love you Sheila!
Alot has gone on in our lives since my last blog, we have been busy at work and with life. We had our first cutting of hay down, when the big rain storm came through last month, it dried out, but I was worried there for a bit. We had the 2nd cutting done this weekend, and the weather looks HOT for awhile, so we should do okay with hay for the horses this year. Last weekend, we did our volunteer hours for Brandons 4H club at the Snake River Stampede. We all worked the concession stand and it was fun. I am amazed at how young these kids are that are suppose to be 21 and drinking. They definately look about 15 or so. Guess that is what comes with my aging process.
Thursday morning we weight the pigs in at Canyon County Fair. I will try to get some pictures on here tomorrow of them and my kids. Fair is always fun, BUT . . . .very exhausting.
Well more later.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Fair Time!!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the post!
I love you
Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for my giveaway. Your name is in the hat! My drawing will be held on Monday, as I will be out of town this Friday.
Post a Comment