My oldest brother Pete, well today is his birthday! Now remember, I am the baby of the family, the last of 6 children. Pete is the oldest, 22 years older than myself, Joe, 20 years, Sue, 15; Terry 10; Gary 5. Yep, my mom and dad were planning that I am sure!!! NOT!
Pete had finished Bible College and was married and had a little girl, Vicki before I came along.
Now a little bit about Pete
I never really knew him as a "brother". He married this sweet lady from Texas that I love and admire alot. Joyce is such a sweet lady with this big Texas heart for others, her family and mostly GOD. Pete and Joyce moved around alot, I always tho't. They lived in Portland, Oregon; Pheonix Arizona; Columbus, Ohio; Bois
e, Idaho and then back to Portland, Oregon. (that I know of anyway)
e, Idaho and then back to Portland, Oregon. (that I know of anyway)Pete and Joyce have 4 children, Vicki, Sherri, Ron and Chrissi, and he has 6 grandchildren, one of those granddaughters, Gabby is in Heaven today. Pete loves kids and I know my kids love their Uncle Pete. He is so fun to watch with the kids cause he is a big kid himself. He loves the outdoors, fishing, camping, etc.
Most of all Pete loves God. His life is such an example of Christ. Some girls look up to their siblings and say I want to be like that, well I look up to Pete and say "I want to have a Godly life like Pete". He doesn't realize how much he has through life encouraged me. He is my inspiration. I love you Pedro.
The first picture is of my mom and dad and Pete.
The next one shows his love for his grandson Alex and his neice Kyra. (she is gonna love that pix)
Then ~ the "Aman Competiveness" which has the best something or other, looks like muscles in this picture. left to right: Joe, Gary, Pete, Terry.
Then the day of Michaels funeral with all my siblings and mom. Pete was such an encouragement through Michaels cancer ordeal. He would come and visit and Michael loved his Uncle Pete. He would come and visit even when he had to wear a maske and gloves before he could come in the door.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment