My name is Lisa, I am a PK (preachers kid) and married to a wonderful man, who has loved me for the past 20+ years. We have 4 kids, a son-in-law, and 4 grandkids. And I am blessed!
Here are so more pictures of family time! Here is my Cousin Shane and his daughter, Hilary! I love this picture alot. Also one of my sister Sue and I. She has become my bestest friend. I love her so much and she encourages me alot.
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children 2 girls, Crystal is married to Cole and they are living in Texas, Kyra is my own Barista, Michael is in Heaven having a great time with his poppie, and friends there. My husband is awesome! I also have a stepson and 4 grandchildren. We are raising our oldest grandson, he is 15.
1 comments:
Blessed is the woman with sisters!! I've always been so thankful to have 4 of them.
Looks like you have had lots of family fun lately!
Post a Comment