CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I love family time!





































On Tuesday, we had a little BBQ at our house. My cousin Shane had reason to celebrate and we were celebrating with him and his daughter, Hilary. I am a horrid photographer, I forget to get the good pix about half the time, but I usually do have the camera, just forget.

The first picture is of Ashley, she reminds me of my mom in alot of ways, especially the hand in the face. Ashley is our little horse crazy girl. Then the next one is of my cousin Shane and my nephew Aaron. The 2 of them look so much like Amans it isn't even funny. Then "Rodeo Queen Nikki" is waving to her fan club as she goes riding by. Then Alex figures he can do 2 things at once, ride by the apricot tree and grab a snack all at the same time. Then "Rodeo Queen Kenlee" waves to the crowd. This little girl is not too afraid of anything. Then Alyssa is smiling on top of her horse, not wanting to get off. I think the girls could have rode all day!
They spent a little time in the pool, but not too much, it was kinda cold water. But we had a great time of visiting!

I really enjoyed having Bob and Sue over and Aaron, Cher, Alyssa and Kenlee and Sheila and Duane, Ashley, Alex and Nikki, Shane and Hilary. We had a great time! I love you guys!

1 comments:

SheilaDy said...

It was a great time! Thank you for the yummy hamburgers, swim in the pool, horse rides, and the laughter, (even if it was at my expense). Had I known that it was "Pick On Sheila Day", I would have worn a flower in my hat, and invited all my fans.

Love you tons----