HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!Well actually, it isn't until Saturday, but I want to be ahead of the game, instead of late. (Really, it does happen sometimes)
Gary Bert Aman ~ what can I say about Gary . . . . well he is my older brother, just 5 years old than I am. So lets see he must be heading slowing towards 50 years of age now, 48. YIKES!!!
Gary, better know to old close friends and family as Goby, is an awesome brother. Believe me, I would not have been able to say that years ago. He was mean to me, he picked on me, he hit me, he would tell on me, need I go on??? I am sure I deserved most of it. I actually believe he helped make me tough, cause I had to be.
Gary is married to Trina, whom we all love dearly. They have 2 children, Justin is in college and Kayla is a Junior in high school. So yep, that means we are all getting older.
Gary, I do love you and thanks for all your advice and help through the years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment