CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CORN!!









Corn, Corn Corn, everywhere is corn! Last week was my annual, but skipped last year, indeavor to freeze corn for the family. Years ago, mom would do this for us and we had alot of yummy corn for the winter.





Well last year, my family moaned and groaned about husking the corn, so I just didn't do it, needless to say, they missed the yummy corn, so were helpful this year.


I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. to finish the corn.






Crystal husked it, and invited her friend Nathan Hastings over and he helped.





So for another year, we will have all this yummy corn in the freezer to eat!

2 comments:

Robin said...

We aren't doing corn this year - just no time! But I still have corn in the freezer from last year - so that will have to do!

SheilaDy said...

Yummy! We are doing ours in a couple of weeks.
Sneeze, cough, achooooo! (Yes, I am allergic to corn, but it never gets me out of helping.)