Today is my brother Joes birthday! Joe is the second in line of us 6 children. All my siblings are my heros in their own way, I guess that is my priviledge for being the youngest. Growing up, Joe was my idol. He was always looking for adventure. I am sure my mother aged the most from Joe and his crazy tantics, experiments, ideas, etc.
One of my first memories is when we lived in Midvale and they came to visit. Mark was not much younger than I was and so we were more like siblings than Joe and I were. We were playing in the front yard and here came Joe on some sort of motorcycle. All I know was, it was the biggest and fastest one I had ever seen. He was flying up and down the road, I am sure the people on the street were wondering who was visiting the crazy preacher family. Joe was always looking for adventure, and after all these years, he still is.
As I grew into adulthoood, I worked for Joe. It was at this time, I realized that I had about the best brother in the world. He understood so much of my frustrations with life in general. He would give me the best advice, not that I usually followed it, but it was the best. Joe is also a very positive person, he has accomplished alot in his life but not without alot of hard work and dedication. His love for his family is above and beyond alot of families. Joe ~ I love you and am very proud to be your sister.
Lucy!

1 comments:
Amen!!
Happy Birthday to a great uncle!
Post a Comment