CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good ole Summer time!

I love Summer!!! Just tho't I would tell everyone that. This summer is going to be busy as usual, I think every summer is busy.
Brandon gets out of school May 23rd, Kyra June 1st, Crystal sometime like June 14 or something like that. So we are all mixed up here. Brandon is going to go to Church Camp the end of June for a few days. Dennis is going with him. Crystal will be working for Carols Flying service again, Kyra is going to be doing something a little different this summer, picking corn and selling it. So if you are going to need sweet corn, Kyra is your girl! Dennis will stay busy with the shop and I will too (UGH) and also the cemetery! I love summer, but I wish it would slow down some. This summer we will probably be staying pretty close to home because of the busyiness and the gas prices. What a rip off, but oh well. We will get out the ole tent and camp some I hope! Maybe even in the back yard.

Have a blessed day!

PS Can you tell I was trying to find something interesting to write about???

3 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Oh, I just love Summer! I actually like all the seasons when they first arrive, and when the are done, so am I. Time to move on to the next one.

Who is Kyra working for? Do they hire 13 year olds? Ashley NEEDS a Summer job! Seriously, we are trying to find her something to do 2-3 days a week. Alex is going to work with good ol' dad, mowing lawns.

I love you and hope you know how much!!
SheilaDy

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Well if she wants to come and help, I am sure we could use her. A friend of ours is giving Kyra some acres of corn to pick and sell. She will have to have some time off for fair . . . so . . . . if she wants to, I will keep her in mind. I worked in the corn one year, I hated it, BUT it was probably because I wore a dress and everyone made fun of me the whole time. I HATED IT!

SheilaDy said...

please let me know when you need help. I wold be happy to send her out.