My family thinks I am easily excited sometimes. I just tend to believe it doesn't take much to please me. So I will explain my excitement.
Many, many, oh and many years ago, some friends and family took me to a restaurant in Seattle for dinner. I LOVE PASTA! So everytime we go to Seattle or Portland I try my hardest to talk the family into my favorite restaurant, you see they don't like it! I am not sure why, except Dennis doesn't care for Pasta and the girls I think they just don't like it because I DO! Michael didn't like the one in Seattle, cause he ordered Mac and Cheese and it wasn't like mom made, so he wasn't too thrilled. So if I ever get my way, we go to the OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY! Last Thanksgiving when we were in Seattle, I couldn't talk them into it, but did notice THEY ARE COMING TO BOISE. Finally, I have been calling them quite frequently to see if they are open, they will open on MAY 30th. I am so excited, I hope I can talk my family into a meal there, I may have to take them to McDonalds first, no probably Texas Roadhouse or Outback or someplace like that and I will have to go eat by myself. (see the tears, can't you just feel them?)
No, they will take me, but only if we can go to the Cheesecake Factory after dinner.
So check this out! http://www.osf.com
Boy I am hungary now!!!
Many, many, oh and many years ago, some friends and family took me to a restaurant in Seattle for dinner. I LOVE PASTA! So everytime we go to Seattle or Portland I try my hardest to talk the family into my favorite restaurant, you see they don't like it! I am not sure why, except Dennis doesn't care for Pasta and the girls I think they just don't like it because I DO! Michael didn't like the one in Seattle, cause he ordered Mac and Cheese and it wasn't like mom made, so he wasn't too thrilled. So if I ever get my way, we go to the OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY! Last Thanksgiving when we were in Seattle, I couldn't talk them into it, but did notice THEY ARE COMING TO BOISE. Finally, I have been calling them quite frequently to see if they are open, they will open on MAY 30th. I am so excited, I hope I can talk my family into a meal there, I may have to take them to McDonalds first, no probably Texas Roadhouse or Outback or someplace like that and I will have to go eat by myself. (see the tears, can't you just feel them?)
No, they will take me, but only if we can go to the Cheesecake Factory after dinner.
So check this out! http://www.osf.com
Boy I am hungary now!!!
1 comments:
Cool. I love the Old Spaghetti Factory!!
Where are they going in at?
I will happily go with you!
Love ya
Post a Comment