CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Crystal is 20!

Well it is true, the older you become, the older your children become! My little Crystal Pistol is now 20 years old, a sophomore in college and has a bright future. I am so proud of her. She has become such a joy to be around. I love her and am so proud of her. Happy Birthday Crystal!


Crystal & Kyra (getting along)


at her birthday party!


Crystal and Cole (when you see one, you see the other)


Crystal 4 years old


At Uncle Joes boondocks


Tawney, Crystal & Jayde


8 years old

1 comments:

RicKaren said...

I can't believe this! Makes me feel TOO OLD! I must have been REALLY young when I babysat her! I'm glad she's a sweetie and you get along good. I know that is a blessing! Happy Birthday to Crystal!