Today would by my great niece Gabriella Joy Gonzalez's 4th Birthday. Gabby was born to my oldest niece Vicki and her husband Luis. She joined an older brother Alex and sister Arianna. She came into this world with alot of challenges. I got to meet Gabby one time and I so enjoyed listening to her giggle and coo. She lived alot of her life in hospital.
Gabby is now an Angel in Heaven. She is missed by all of the family. Her parents, Vicki & Luis, siblings Alex and Arianna, all her grandparents, great grandma, aunts, uncles, and nephew.
Gabby, enjoy Heaven. Give Michael, Poppy and all the rest of the family a hug and kiss. I miss you!
Great-Aunt Lisa
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I miss you Gabby!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, what a sweet angel! I never had the joy of meeting Gabby, but never the less, we all knew how special and loved she was!
Sheila
Post a Comment