A few years ago, we were praying hard for a little girl we had grown to love. Her name was Olivia. I met Olivias mom years ago, but since we enrolled the girls in GFA, Karri and I have become friends. I admire Karris drive for the kids at school, for ability to tackle the athletic challenges she has do tackle. She is an amazing person who is raising some amazing children. Olivia was diagnosed with Wilms Tumor a few years ago and was treated with chemo and then a stem cell transplant (you can read more about her on her site, www.Caringbridge.org, then type in oliviafisk) She is my hero and an amazing little cancer survivor. Olivia was chosen as a trainbearer for the GFA Tip Off the other night. Olivia looked so pretty and was so excited about being a princess with Kyra. Even though she was not feeling very well that night, she smiled and waved to the crowd and was all smiles for pictures. So this is a picture of Princess Kyra & Princess Olivia.
I love you Olivia from Miss Lisa
Monday, January 28, 2008
Happy moments!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment