CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Senior in High School


Sometimes it takes me awhile for things to soak in. Kyra is now a Senior in high school and I am to the point where I feel like I will always have a child in school. This is when I start to feel more mature in my age, not old, mature.

Crystal is finishing her 2nd year in College
Kyra is a Senior in high school, trying to decide what she is going to do with the "rest of her life".
Michael would be finishing his 7th grade year (that does not seem possible)
Brandon is on the down hill side of his 3rd grade year.

WOW
Kyra is finishing her basketball season and we are all at the point, we will be glad when we are done, except for the fact, I love girls basketball, so I will be attending some games SOMEWHERE next year. I have nieces that are playing for at least one more year, so that will fulfil my basketball withdrawals.

She will be playing her last home game for her senior year on Monday, January 21st and then we will play our last game at Rimrock (our big rivals) on the 24th, then head into District and hopefully State.
Friday, the 25th of January, she will also be prepresenting her class as a Senior Princess at the Boys game at GFA vs. Wilder (where her friend plays basketball). It doesn't seem possible that it is all winding down, but then again, it has been a long time coming.

Come and help her celebrate her senior game on the 21st and then her Princess day on the 25th.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats to Kyra on the Princess honor!!! Jess will be so excited to hear. We will certainly try to be there!