Forgive ~ what does that mean??
Yesterday after chasing horses for about 30 minutes, grrrrr, and seeing the neighbor MEN WATCH the girls and I chase the horses, I was not a very happy mother, friend, wife, etc. I was ready to shoot something, thinking at the time it was the horses and not the neighbor men watching us work.
Back to forgiveness ~~ years ago, Floyd and Martha were friends as was their kids and they hurt us real bad, especially the kids, they burned some bridges that we were glad to be through with and we made some changes, well BAAMM, they made the same change. Yikes, everywhere we went Floyd and Martha were there and everyone tho't they were so WUNDERFUL, so I figured I was the one causing the problems and apologized and we tried to make everything happy, but it is hard for me to forget the hurt they caused. So things were going along pretty good and then BAMM, they were messing with my girls feelings again, and one of my homegirls. So last spring was awful, they were in the middle of alot of crap that was going on, being hateful and mean and causing alot of hate and disconent, but we had distanced ourselves from them, you know made sure we were civil, "HI" that is about as far as it went. But my 2 girls suffered and that made me angry and then they messed with my homey when they had NO business doing that. BUT ~~ the good news, they moved away. So life was good, or better anyway. Then yesterday I found out "THEY ARE COMING BACK". GRRRRRRRRRRRR We all were shocked at the nerve of some people and the balls of some people. So yep, I am not too happy, no I am not happy at all. But someone told me I need to forgive them and be nice. Well I do think I can forgive them, the Bible says, even if they don't ask I need to forgive them, but does that mean I have to trust them, I have to be around them. You see I find it easier to stay away from problems then to tackle them. So help me understand forgiveness, without being too deep please.
Oh, the horses are still in today, the dumb mule just broke down the gate and they were out for a nice stroll. The weather is cooler than it needs to be, but that is nice cause I don't need to mow the lawn. heheheh
Have a great day!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Forgiveness!?!
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment