idiots (this was from an old blog from year ago)
I am so sick of people thinking they are in total command or control. We use to call them IDIOTS, wait that is what I still call them. I think when they were born they should have had ear tags that said IDIOT!!!! And then we could see them coming instead of thinking they were normal and then BAAM - they catch you totally off guard and just knock the wind out of your sail. I Know mom, I know - God made them, just like He made me. Well . . . . . . . still i get so tired of people like that.
Just venting for the day. If you can guess who I am talking about - - - you win the prize of
an ear tag.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Rerun
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment