Have you ever been introduced to someone and had those quick tho'ts "I wonder what their story is"? Well I do alot, and I wonder am I nosey, courious or just plain stupid. I do like to get to know people and so I am going to use this blog and probably many more to introduce myself to my bloggn' friends. So if you think you know me ~~ hehehe I probably have you fooled.
I was born many years ago, Nov. 4, 1964 to be exact. I am the youngest of 6 children. I was the aftertho't, the opps, the annoying sister, the brat, etc. But it has made me what I am today. My oldest brother, Pete, was married and had a baby girl Vicki, by the time I was born. Vicki was 4 months by the time I came along. Next, is my brother Joe, then my only sister Sue and then Terry, Gary and finally, they saved the best til last. Alisa Ann Aman. By the time I came along Pete was gone and so was Joe, Sue was 15 and I do believe she is probably the only one that was happy to have a baby sister. (anyway, she tells me she was). My poor mother, can you imagine having a new baby at the age of 40 something and 5 other kids already?? I feel for her, especially now that I am 40 something and have an 8 year old, he wears me out sometimes.
By the time I came along, my cowboy dad had changed his profession to PREACHER! I use to think God was definately working against me from the beginning, how come my older siblings got to enjoy the horses, cows, country life and here I was a PK, the one that was suppose to behave and be perfect, according to the church people.
Pete now lives in Portland with his wife Joyce. They have 4 children (let's see if i can remember the names of their families) Vicki and Luis, Alex, Aryanna from Portland area and little Gabby is in Heaven; Sherri and Tim and little TJ are in Colorado; Ron and Kyra, and Alyssa, portland" Chris and Wes are in Sister, Oregon (I think). Correct me Vicki, PLEASE!!
Joe and Jan are in Homedale. Mark and Cy are in Adrian; Tanya, Marc, Shantel and Mitchell in Boise; Rob and Bridgett, Lydia, Megan and Ryan in Homedale; Kallie and Sarah, Boise; Lori; and KC.
Sue and Bob in Murphy; Sheila and Duane, Ashley, Alex and Nikki in Nampa; Aaron and Cher, Alyssa and Kenlee in Colorado; Matt and Kristi, Garrett and Olivia are in Eastern Idaho.
Terry and Kim are in Seattle area with their families; Melissa and Jimmy, James and Blake; Jessica and Michael and Jaden; and Randy.
Gary and Trina in Murphy, Justin in Twin Falls and Kayla
and then me. Wow that is alot of people from this family. I have probably left some out and didn't mean too.
I have lived in Kuna, Midvale, back to Kuna and then Greenleaf. Married moved to Nampa and then back to Greenleaf. Attended school in Kuna, West Canyon, Nampa Christian, Notus and Homedale Christian. Been married since Aug 8, 1986.
Well that is all for today, feel free to make any corrections of my life if you want too family!
Friday, April 27, 2007
let me introduce myself ~~
Posted by Lucydolls' ramblings at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you forget your own family, or is that being left for another time?
Just wondered??
I love you,
Sheila
oh I forgot them!! Heeee! I am not finished yet. I am not sure when I will finish it. Did you have a good weekend. She i lady!
Yes, I had a great weekend!
I spent Saturday morning with my book group, and then that evening, we went to a BBQ with some friends.
On Sunday, all the moms were invited to spend the morning with our kids in "Anchor Bay" (the name of the children's ministry dept. at church). It was wonderful to worship with our children!! We topped it off with a picnic at the park with the Hanks & Tilfords. It was a very relaxing Sunday!
How was your's?
Love you oodles!
Sheila Dy
Oh our Sunday was great! We went to church and it was great. Our pastor is awesome and our church is so cool. It is so nice to sit in church with our family all together, I missed those days when we were at the other church. Our family was all separated in different parts of the church. Anyway, then we went home to a dinner of fried chicken, potatoes and gravy and all the yummy and we were going to all take a nap. I haven't had my "nazarene nap" in a few weeks. Kevin and his kids showed up and then Cole and so we all sat outside and were all enjoying our day. Brandon was suppose to have his last steer ride of the season before rodeo time, but he got scared and chickened out. So we decided he was not mature enough to do this sport he tho't he wanted to do. So our summer won't be as hectic I guess running from rodeo to rodeo. With the price of gas, that is okay. I sure enjoyed watching him ride tho. That was our day. I enjoy Sundays cause we are all together. At least with Crystals new friend, he just joins us instead of taking her away from us. (see how long that lasts)
Post a Comment