CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good Grief!!!

As I typed in good grief, I could almost hear my grandma saying "Oh Good Heavens child". That is how crazy I am becoming, or am I just loosing my marbles. First of all yesterday, I sent out a email to my closest and dearest friends and forgot to put the link, so Sheila called me and said "Where is the link"? well I was home and didn't remember it, so told her to wait til I got to work. So this morning I opened my email and there were several from people asking "Where is the link", kinda reminded me of "Where's the beef", lost that too. So I go to find my blog and it keeps telling me I am unavailable. So I try to regroup my tho'ts and remember my username and password, it kept sending me to a blog that I started about 2 years ago. (one of the disadvantages of having the same email address for 8 years now). Well I finally found it, finally. So I will be sending it out AGAIN. (I hope).

Yesterday, I opened the paper to see an obituary of a dear friend of my dads. Gene Lewis, this guy was my idol when I was younger, I never really knew him, but I saw pictures of him and WOW he was a HOT cowboy, well so was my dad, but I would never have admitted to that, he was my dad, that is just wrong. But it is sad to know that Gene is gone, I know Dad carried such a burden for his soul and we all know dad witnessed to him and know that God is faithful.

Have a blessed day!

0 comments: