I would really like some comments about my blogging. Sheila did send me an email explaining HER SIDE of Kyras birth. She claims she was breathing like I should have been and she had lack of oxygen and that is why she passed out. Larissa also emailed me and made me realize I MISS HER GOBS and GOBS! But it would really be nice to have some comments.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Here's your comment.
I love you!
That crazy old lady that is shown here, looks like you after you gave birth to Kyra, and I was passed out on the floor getting all the attention :)
I really do love you!
Oh yep, that is me, looks like I am having a hot flash. But thank goodness ole Dr. G fixed that for me. yipeeee! I love you too!
Post a Comment