CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Letter to Editor!

Yesterday I read in the paper about a Principal that Marsing hired that has a criminal record. Okay, so the first thing I think of is "he molested someone or murdered someone". NO, the guy shot some cats. GOOD GRIEF!!! I am going to use this blog as a "letter to the editor" so, Sue, if you reading this, considering the blog page a great way to write those letters you are always going to write.

A man shoots a couple of cats, well I think we are all guilty of something like that. My brother in law calls cats "targets". So what is the big deal? He was doing society a favor, the mother was dead and he couldn't take care of the cats and so "he put them out of their misery". Cats are animals for goodness sake. I shot at a cat the other day, trying to get it to leave my cats alone, is that a crime? I guess it must be in some places. Another thing they were bringing up is "he owned a gun". Well if you live in Greenleaf you have to own a gun. We are packing people, get over it. The least of their worries should be cats. I think if I had kids in Marsing, I would be proud to have a Principal that took care of matters. You go!
Well I feel better! Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Lisa - I had no idea you had a blog you 'wascally wabbit you!
As for the "cat killer" - I was surprised too! My word, if he had tortured them or something that would be one thing - it sounds to me like he was being humane. I think we have many more serious things to be worried about than this principal!

SheilaDy said...

I saw the news last night about the principal in Marsing. Grrrrrrrr!

We live in a messed up world!
Maybe we should point out all the millions of physicians that are allowed to kill babies everyday.

There are few things that get under my skin like this!!!
I am not an animal hater, but I would not put them beside a human life when it comes to their worth.

Jesus, please forgive us for our apathy!

RicKaren said...

I think I might know of some others who have committed murder against the feline community. I wonder if the statue of limitations has expired? Maybe we should report them too.
I wonder if I run over a cat if I will be prosecuted for 'catslaughter'?
Hey, you owe me a comment now!!!