CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weekend

This weekend was hectic and fun. Let's see. Friday night, I had all these intentions of going to watch my niece Ashley play her violin at a recital, see I never made piano recitals, I hated playing in front of anyone. I took piano lessons to passify my mother and that was never accomplished. My dad always wanted me to play for church and that stopped cause I would speed the songs up way to fast. It was kinda fun to watch the old people sing "Blessed Assurance" about 10 times faster than they are use too. Anyway, that was my recital story. Back to my blog ~~ late in the afternoon, I had a waterline break at the cemetery and we had just planted 1 acre of grass and so I had to haul in water hoses and set that all up and it was too late to go to the recital by the time I got that all accomplished. I heard the recital went great, so good job Ashley.
Then on Saturday, we got up early and went to the Y and then Kyra and I went grocery shopping for her birthday get together with her friends. We worked outside all day and tried to get things cleaned up from the long winter. Then at 5 kids started showing up and we had a weenie roast, "yeah, Cole a weenie roast". Kyra, Luke, Courtney, Jessica, Jessie, Megan all seemed to have a great time. They jumped on the trampoline and Luke saved the house cats life. Then Dennis, Donna, Jake, Paula, Jessica and Austin came and Crystal and Cole. We had a great time, then all the kids went to the drive in movie and watched in the rain "TMNT and Wild Hogs. Then Sunday, we went to church and my cousin Shane and his daughter Hilary came with us and then over for lunch. Then after lunch and hanging around listening to Cole entertain all of us, we took Brandon to his steer riding. He had the best ride of the year, he rode for about 6 seconds and then the steer was headed right for the fence and instead of bailing off he waited until he was on the fence and then he fell into the fence. He is fine and next week is his last ride before Rodeo season, so you will have to come and watch him.

I do have a new favorite movie WILD HOGS. I love it and it is definately a watch over movie.

0 comments: