CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rain, I love the rain!


Well this morning it was raining again, well it rained hard last night. Now the wind is blowing and it is COLD (I think). We are trying to get ready for spring at our house, I hope the weather is nice to burn brush and weeds this weekend and to spray for all the dumb weeds and bugs.


I need you to pray for me. Brandons mom was released from prison last night and Brandon has already started to worry about her taking him. She will not be allowed to take him unless she can prove she is clean and I mean real clean, but anyway, it is hard not to be angry at her for messing his life up and making our life so complicated by her mess ups. It is a complicated situation, but our goal is to take care of him and make sure he doesn't follow down the road she is on. But I need prayer, he needs prayer and she does too.

Thank you!
THIS PIX OF THE KIDS WAS TAKEN THIS PAST FALL WHEN BRANDON WAS INVITED TO THE CAPITAL. THE GOVERNORS OFFICE HELPED US WITH SOME CUSTODY WORK.

Have a blessed rainy day!

0 comments: